Thursday, January 15, 2009

Peachy

Woke: 6:00 AM
Snooze: once
Up: 6:08 AM
Fuel: peach cordial (cold)
Out: 6:19 AM
Weather: overcast and cool, it's definitely noticeably a few degrees warmer
Thoughts:
  • Felt taller as I was running down Court Lane, must be the yoga
  • No sign of any planes this morning, I never realised how much clouds make a difference to noise pollution
  • Traffic still noisy (was wearing my hat rather than ear warmers again)
Mornings!: 2
  • woman who runs with her dog, usually I pass her near the end of my run near Rosebery Gate but today I passed her at the junction of Dulwich Common and College Road
  • bloke who had the huge on ear headphones, but wasn't wearing them today... although they could actually be different blokes all together...
Back: 6:50 AM
Refuel: porridge and more peach cordial (hot)
Distance: 3 miles
Route: same as Tuesday
What next: 9 mile walk in the Chilterns on Saturday
Notes: I seem to be feeling quite hungry these days, so I need to be eating more food!

2 comments:

  1. So with this peach cordial is it the powdered stuff? You can just spoon it into icy or boiled water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try it - it's Robinsons cordial. Best hot I say!

    I'll be switching to powdered Lucozade Sports though, which is what my optician says they serve up on the day. Kim bought me some today!

    ReplyDelete