Thursday, January 22, 2009

Massage ahhh...argh!

OK, I'm slacking this week I admit it - I just couldn't get myself out of bed this morning. I thought writing this blog would provide some sort of peer pressure to guilt trip me into making sure I get up and out by 6:30 AM... but hey ho, I'm just enjoying it!

Finished work early and made my way home to get changed before heading over to Mary's for a Sports Massage...

I trained with Mary a number of years ago and what fun we had! I thought my social life would go down the pan with evening courses on [Tuesdays and] Friday evenings but instead I gained a whole new set of [massage] friends. Mary now has her own business massaging celebs and the likes of us mere mortals. She's amazing and I highly recommend you check her out, for more information Total Body Balance is the place to go.

Anyway... back to the treatment... this was no time for relaxation oh no, straight into my left calf muscle...ouch ouch ouch I could hear the couch roll scrunching around my face as I pulled numerous faces, and this went on for pretty much most of the session.

I'd thought about joining the running club this evening but Mary advised that it was probably wise to just chill out for the rest of the evening. So I went supermarket shopping, booked a restaurant for next weekend and did a lot of chores...

What next: er... I'd like to say a run tomorrow morning but in reality it'll be a long run on Sunday with Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment