Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free Poo Today

Woke: 05:18 AM
Snooze: nil - I'm getting good at avoiding this!
Up: 06:14 AM
Thoughts / Notes:
  • not 1 but 2 foxes ran in front of my path crossing Court Lane this morning!
  • it's the first time since I started running that I've seen a paperman (defnitely not a paperboy since he was bald) delivering papers
  • my ears are cold because my hat is too small or maybe my head has just got bigger...
  • ooh, it seems the streets are lined with silver this morning, another first - the pavement on Croxted Road was all sparkly!
  • as I ran past Dulwich College I could hear high heels walking behind me, it was odd since she should have past me by now. After a little while longer, I looked up and realised it was actually a man's footsteps echoing from the other side of the road!
  • I'm sure I saw a rabbit hop into the hedgerow of Dulwich Common
  • Another photo opportunity... 'FREE POO TODAY' was being advertised at the Dulwich Riding School
Back: 06:50 AM
Refuel: 500ml Lucozade Sport
What next: long run with the running club on Saturday

I've started Twittering... hmmm... lets see how I long I can keep it up for...

No comments:

Post a Comment