Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rob couldn't sleep...

... that was his excuse for standing me up for our Sunday morning run

Woke: 08:57 AM
Up: 09:20 AM
Fuel: daddy bowl of porridge
Out: 10:00 AM

Well, it was clear to me after about 7 miles that I really do need to join a running club... I was lucky that when I was training for Stockholm back in 2007 I had the lovely Clas to keep me company and I very much looked forward to and enjoyed our Saturday morning gossips and lunch at his afterwards!

So since my marathon running buddy is still recovering from his hip operations (yeah - that's what 26.2 miles can do to you - yikes!) I've downloaded and completed an application form to join the Dulwich Park Running Club which is literally 3 minutes run away... will do that on Tuesday.


Oak lined avenue Cox's Walk. Did you know it supports nuthatch and green woodpecker birds

Footbridge... does this look like central London to you?!

Almost home... actually only just started...

Back: 11:01 AM
Refuel:
500ml Lucozade Sport, warm rolls, cheese and Spanish meats... delightful
What next:
1st run with the Dulwich Park Running Club on Tuesday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment