Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lamb skewers

Run with the club this evening, I was feeling pretty tired after work so had a powernap when I got home, they are the way to go!

Woke: 07:11 PM
Snooze: nil
Up: 07:20 PM

Fuel: a big portion of shepherds pie and sweetcorn followed at a creme caramel type dessert with summer fruits at lunchtime
Out: 07:35 PM

Weather: very mild! Amazing it was snowing and icy just 2 weeks ago
Will have to start wearing my summer running kit soon!

Thoughts:

  • got my membership!
  • oh my gosh, I really need not have donned my fleece, headwarmer or gloves - it's not even been 30 seconds and I'm sweating like there's no tomnorrow!
Mornings!: er nil - I went running with the club in the evening time, did manage to say 'hello' to a couple walking their dog though!
Distance: 6 miles
Route: Gipsy Hill
Back: 09:05 PM

Refuel: Ginger Ale, orange juice and my favourite kebab - seriously good - I never used to eat or like lamb before Hisars!
Kuzu shish at Hisars - my favourite kebab restaurant!

Alcoholic beverage treats: again, didn't really fancy any, had a mint tea to help with digestion
Alcoholic beverages not consumed:
a glass of red
What next: a teeny bit of me had let the though of a morning run tomorrow but I'm going to give it a miss and just do yoga in the evening, so next running is going to be on Thursday with the club - I think we're doing hill training...
Notes: Ade called just before I left the house, I'm staying at his on Saturday so we can drive down to Brighton together to do the Sussex Beacon Half Marathon. He's going to cook pasta so we can carbo load the evening before and we'll probably chill out watching DVD's or something- can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment