Thursday, February 12, 2009

Early night

What can I say? I need a kick up the arse, I've only done a fraction of the mileage I should be doing this week according to Chris's plan. I think I just need a good night's sleep - have been waking at 05:48 AM most mornings... yes a bit random I know!

I'm missing a run with the club tonight, although there's a physio who was coming to talk to us about stuff...

My body and mind are telling me to rest, had a big lunch so not really hungry, so a cereal drink and then it's bed for me (before 09:00 PM)! Big breakfast in the morning though...

I promise to start in earnest on Saturday morning on a long run with the club. Sussex Beacon Half Marathon in Brighton the following weekend to look forward to!

p.s. there are 4 drafts I need to finish off from the past couple of weeks, so sorry my blog is a bit all over the place! I need to get into the habit of writing it all up at the end of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment