Monday, February 2, 2009

Daft not stupid...

I got up, showered and got dressed. I saw that Stacy had text me and then the next thing she's on the phone to Kim. Apparently none of the buses were running. I did think it was a bit quiet when I woke this morning. I finally opened the door and what a sight! Snow snow snow! No chance of getting to the office then.

Well, that goes my run out the window and potentially most of the week...

Norman Court

No joy working remotely either. I spent an hour trying to get onto Citrix and on the phone to tech support, not sure they knew what was going on here in England...

We had the News on pretty much most of the morning, it's quite mad really that London basically came to a stand still. The whole commune was 'working from home' and Vicky offered to to make a hearty soup for lunch. 1pm and Kim, Neill, Paul, Seamus and Nigel headed to the Sheard's. Delicious!

Dulwich Park, Rosebery Gate

The only thing left was to make a snowman...

Nigel and Paul start rolling the body...

Team work - Tim, Paul and Nigel get down to it while Seamus and Vix look on

On goes the head...

Humungous

...and then I made spaghetti bolognaise for dinner...

What next:
Tuesday with the club... or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment