Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gatecrasher

I couldn't wait to get out of bed and head out of London for the day. Before I knew it I was ordering a soy chai tea latte (wet!) and almond croissant from Starbucks at Waterloo, before meeting Katia, Jeannette and the rest of the gang.

Gillian had good intentions for a walk in Kent this weekend but it never happened, so I basically completely gatecrashed Katia's birthday walk, having only met her at the running club yesterday! If it means a walk in the countryside I have no shame.

The walkers gather in Wanborough...

How tasty!
Breathtaking (and now my iPhone background!)

Get told...

Just can't get enough of it!

Shortly after we headed back up the hill, it just wouldn't be as much fun without getting lost really

ItalicLunchtime at the Cyder House Inn in the quaint Surrey village of Shackleford

Henrik gives Jeannette a piggy back

Alcoholic beverages treats: half a cider with lunch
Alcoholic beverages not drunk: half a bitter shandy before the start of the walk at The Good Intent, and then half a Guinness at the end

I'm not particularly wordy today... let the pictures speak for themselves. If you want to know more please comment.

What next:
Tuesday handicap run with the club

No comments:

Post a Comment