Sunday, February 15, 2009

Race crazy

I had a really nice lie in this morning, just what I needed after a restless week. Pottered about doing chores and then decided to be very organised and enter a load of races in an attempt to keep me motivated and on track after a pitiful fortnight of basically slacking off, not necessarily all my fault of course, blame the snow...

Anyway, if you're at a loose end why not come and support me, here's what I've now got in the diary for all my Sundays in March...

1st - Cloud Nine Hill Race
8th - Banbury 15
15th - well, I'll be in Austria visiting Silke with Jen, so somewhere around Gotzis or maybe Bregenz (interesting fact: Quantum of Solace was filmed here!)

Pic from my 2006 visit... Seebuhne (Lake Stage), Bregenz

22nd - A20 Pathway 17.3
29th - Cranleigh 21

I really wanted to enter the Haweswater Half Marathon but it was fully booked :( Definitely on the cards for next year, scenery looks absolutely amazing!

What next: back on track and starting with a nice 3 mile Monday morning run

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! Can't wait for you to come to Austria :-)! I've sent you a message via Facebook, wondering what you think about it? Love, Silke x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I write Jen, instead of Susan ... oh my, oh my ... please forgive me, Susan ... I'm a pretty confused old lady it seems ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Silke! I can't wait to see you either! Am happy with whatever Jen decides! I'll do some research on potential running routes in either locations, so don't worry about me! Lucky I'm scheduled for a short run that weekend - just 6 miles, looking forward to the scenery! S x

    ReplyDelete