Monday, January 3, 2011

Cross trainer

As part of Rob's recovery he has purchased a cross trainer.  I had good intentions to give this a test train today, especially since I was too tired to go running (as were jet lagged Chris and Penny).  However, I was also too tired even to drag it out of it's home in the corner of the dining room.

Activity...
The reason for being so tired is that there was more lifting today.  Lifting of antique bookcases:
  • into the boot of the car
  • out of the boot of the car
  • across the driveway
  • into the house
  • twice (we got a bargain deal on them!)
So that wiped me out, as well as achy legs I am guessing I will also have achy arms in the morning...

If you fancy some more reading you have to check out these Janathon blogs:
 Penny - where are you?!

1 comment: